Studiometry 13.0.6 is available now and adds several features and updates to Studiometry 13.x. This version lets you display more information to clients when logging in via Studiometry Cloud, improves performance throughout the app, and adds several other enhancements. Check below to see the full details about all of the changes.
- Download Studiometry 13.0.6
- Purchase a new license or upgrade from a previous version
- What's New in Studiometry 13.x?
What's New in Studiometry 13.0.6:
- Can now show Deadline, Start Date, Completed Date for Projects in Studiometry Cloud client interface
- Viewing the To Do list of a parent project will now correctly update the Tags filter and allow for filtering the view by Tags
- Improved the background checking for paid invoices when creating/editing payments so that it won't stall on databases with a large number of unpaid invoices
- New option in Preferences Window > Billing > Advanced Billing > Ask to use Client Retainer funds when editing previously created unpaid Invoices
- Fixed issue where sorting in Project's invoices screen doesn't always work
- When syncing to Studiometry Cloud, there will now be a longer period of time that is allowed after the client a request for updates from the server initially
- Will now load Clients much faster if they have a large amount of historical invoices
- Selecting a resource in the calendars list will now correctly show that resource's events
- Fixed issue with creating payment applied to multiple invoices where invoice paid date would not automatically populate to the correct date