Studiometry 13.0.8 is available now and adds several features and updates to Studiometry 13.x. Check below to see the full details about all of the changes.
- Download Studiometry 13.0.8
- Purchase a new license or upgrade from a previous version
- What's New in Studiometry 13.x?
What's in new Studiometry 13.0.8:
- Will now always display a cloud icon when connected to Studiometry Cloud, even if nothing is being actively synced
- Can now customize the number of lines displayed for Client notes/logs in the Client overview. Access the option via the gear icon > Customize Overview
- Can now customize the number of lines displayed for Project notes/logs in the Project overview. Access the option via the gear icon > Customize Overview
- Will now verify that default timer types for client/project/employee haven't been deleted when creating new timers
- Fixed issue with duplicate tool tips in the Create Project window
- Fixed issue with display of certain special characters in the overview and the location bar
- Enter key will now save and close more windows when in multi-line text fields