Studiometry 10.0 or newer is required to sync Visual invoice and report templates over your Studiometry network. We've added the ability to sync visual templates over your network for Studiometry 10, so the syncing and updating is all automatic, and all machines will have the same list of available templates.
If you have Studiometry 9.x or older, to copy your templates between machines:
- On the machine that the template is created on, go to the Preferences Window > Templates section
- Select the visual invoice or report template, and then click the "Show In Finder" button that is DIRECTLY BELOW the list of templates you have selected.
- Copy the selected file to the new machine (via email, file transfer, etc)
- On the new machine, either double-click the template, or go into Studiometry and select File Menu > Import > Visual Invoice/Report Template
- The template should then appear in a window. Close the window to prompt the save dialog. The template will now be saved onto the new machine.
Please note that if a visual template is not on a certain machine, the invoice or report will simply show "Unavailable Template" on that machine, but it will retain the ID of the template so that it appears correctly on all machines that have the template.