Accounted has a few different sync modes with Studiometry. This capability allows you to take transaction data directly out of Studiometry and perform various accounting tasks.
The Studiometry syncing section of the Company Settings window allows you to select what will happen when pressing the "Import Studiometry Transactions" toolbar button, or when selecting File Menu > Import > Studiometry > Transactions.
You have several options available in this section. The default income account is the income account that will be used when there isn't already a specified Studiometry account for the import type.
The default bank Account is your bank Account that will receive the transactions from Studiometry's income.
The sync mode option allows you to import from Studiometry in different ways:
- No Studiometry Syncing - Syncing is turned off
- Payments as Transactions - Payments in Studiometry will be imported as Transactions from the Default income account into the Default bank account.
- Debt/Credits as Transactions once paid in Studiometry - Debt/Credits will be imported as transactions into Accounted. If you have already imported your Studiometry Debt/Credit types as income/expense Accounts then that will be the Income account used when importing. If not, the Default Income Account will be used when importing.
- Debt/Credits as Accounts Receivable Items - This will import Debt/Credit items to your Accounts Receivable account once created in Studiometry. You can also have the items become paid in Accounted once they are paid in Studiometry.
- Invoices as Accounts Receivable Items - This will import Invoices items to your Accounts Receivable account once created in Studiometry. You can also have the items become paid in Accounted once they are paid in Studiometry.
Syncing will only happen when your press a sync button from within Accounted. This allows you to sync whenever you'd like to import the information.