Studiometry 9.x beta signups are now open to the public! If you'd like to help test the new version before it is officially released later this year, please sign up!
Obviously, this is a beta product so please consider the following before signing up for the beta:
- The beta version of Studiometry is in no way a "final" or "release" version, and could potentially cause issues if used in a non-test environment
- In rare situations, data entered during the beta period may not be compatible with the final release of Studiometry 9
- The Studiometry 9 beta is currently not compatible with Studiometry Touch 1.5. We will be releasing a compatibility update of Studiometry Touch soon to allow for testing of Studiometry Touch with the new Studiometry 9 beta.
- If you haven't already, please create an account on our support site with a valid email address. The initial beta download information will be sent out via email to the registered email address on your account.
- Open a new support ticket with the subject "Beta Signup". In the "description" of the ticket, please include your registered email address for verification.
Thanks, and we'll see you all soon in the beta forums!