Studiometry 12.2.2 adds several user-requested features, as well as a few fixes and improvements. We've added the ability to export Logs, more fields for custom summaries, and improved syncing behavior with Studiometry Cloud.
- Download Studiometry 12.2.2
- Buy Studiometry 12.x, or upgrade from a previous version of Studiometry
- What’s New in Studiometry 12.x?
Studiometry 12.2.2 Version History:
- Can now export one or more Logs to text file by right-clicking and choosing new Export option
- When adding a payment that fully pays an invoice, the invoice's date paid will now match the new payment's date
- Fixed the tab order for controls in the Payment editing window
- Added thin and wide variants for Client and Project name/id fields in custom summaries
- Will now store all Accounting window work items directly to the database, and no longer store anything within the settings files
- Resolved and error that could periodically occur when sending updates to Studiometry Cloud
- Added new Quickbooks Export Name field for Debt/Credit types to allow consolidation of multiple work types when exporting to Quickbooks
- Will now automatically open the reconnect window when Studiometry has disconnected from Studiometry Cloud